* Wear comfortable shoes and layer your clothing.
* You may want to bring a hat and/or umbrella.
* Wear sunscreen and bring bottled water.
* Ask for permission before taking photographs.
* You will be on Pueblo property and are, therefore, subject to tribal laws and regulations.
* Most artisans do not accept credit cards. Bring cash or a personal check should you wish to make a purchase.
* Do not be shy when asking questions. Artisans are proud of their craft and knowledgeable about their cultural heritage.
* Bring a sense of adventure and humor.
* If you have any specific food requirements for allergies, gluten-free, etc., we regret that we are not able to accommodate them. You are welcome to bring packaged snacks.
* Above all, have fun and enjoy the unique experience that awaits you.